jueves, 23 de abril de 2020

4º,5º y 6º-Inglés-24/04/2020

Good morning everyone! How is it going?

As you know, we celebrated Book Day yesterday. So, I want to make you a gift. It is a fantastic story about a bear who decides to travel to London. It is an amazing story because with it, we can learn a lot about this beautiful city.

Do you know why I chose (elegí) this story? Because London is my favourite city in the whole world. It has many museums, parks, theatres...When I visited London, I went to the theatre to enjoy Mamma Mia, a musical show. In addition, I visited an enormous book shop where I bought (compré) one of my favourite books.


What are we going to do today? Pay attention:

1. Ver el vídeo dos veces. A la vez que escucháis la historia, debéis ir leyendo también vosotros.
2. Acceder a liveworksheet y entrar a vuestro cuaderno de reading "Reading 1: Paddington in London". Ahí, debéis leer una vez más la historia y contestar unas preguntas muy sencillitas.
3. Escoger 3 palabras del vocabulario que aparece en el capítulo uno y memorizarlas.

Ya veréis como cuando terminemos toda la historia (son 5 capítulos) habréis aprendido un montón de palabras nuevas.

Are you ready? So come on! 







Doubts to teachercarmenaprendoencasa@gmail.com (From 9:00 to 14:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00)

2 comentarios:


  1. Good morning.
    One question: You said that we had to memorize three words from the vocabulary.
    we send the three words in comments.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No, it isn´t necessary. You only have to choose the three you like the most and memorize them. You don´t have to say the three words, only memorize and understand them.

    Have a nice day Carmen (You have the same name and surname as me)!

    ResponderEliminar