lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

4º Primaria-Inglés


Good morning everyone!Did you spend a nice weekend? I hope so! 

Today I bring something I think you like a lot: the cinema!Look at these films:



Do you like cinema? I really love it. My favourite films are the comedy ones because I can spend a funny time and laugh a lot!I like musical films too, specially those which are in English because I can learn new songs and practice my listening and speaking skills.

However, I don´t like scary films because I feel afraid(miedo) and I have nightmares(pesadillas).






Now, let me know a little about you. Answer these questions:
1. Look at the different types of films and complete the sentences:
- I like_____films
     -I don´t like_____films
2. Watch these two trailers and guess the type of film that they belong to (pertenecen).





* Spanish explanation: En el ejercicio 1 debes indicar qué tipo de películas te gustan y cuáles no. Yo, por ejemplo, he dicho que me gustan las de comedia y que no me gustan las de miedo.



En el ejercicio 2 debes ver los dos vídeos y adivinar a qué genero pertenecen (musical, comedia...).
Para ambos ejercicios debes fijarte la cartelera que he puesto arriba.
¡Ánimo! Quiero que todos los niños participen. Podéis hacerlo a través de un comentario (indicando vuestro nombre)o enviándome un correo electrónico a teachercarmenaprendoencasa@gmail.com

Have a nice day!

2 comentarios:

  1. 1. I like wildlife flims.
    Idon´t like scary films.
    2. sonic is a sciencie fiction film
    hotel transilvania is a comedy film.

    ResponderEliminar